New firmware is now available for the DLD. Version 5 adds new features and tightens the timing, allowing the DLD to sync to a variety of external clocks.
- Ping Lock for each channel
- Quantized Inf/Rev/Time Change Mode
- 24-bit audio (selectable with a jumper)
- Reverse and Inf Hold can be toggled with gates or triggers
- Delay Feed knob can be selected to be audio or linear taper
- Runaway DC at high feedback settings (e.g. resonant delays) is eliminated
- Auto-Muting now has a 1ms attack and decay
- Cross-fade Time (CFT) for splices is now variable (set in System Mode from 0ms to 500ms)
- Selection of External Clock De-jittering algorithms to allow the DLD to sync with many types of external clocks
- Exiting Infinite Hold plays through, without restarting loop
- User Manual v1.1
- Firmware Version 5 Release Notes
- System Settings and Button Combos Quick Guide
Download the update and read the update instructions here: Dual Looping Delay (Firmware Update)
Pleased to announce a new version of the Spectral Multiband Resonator firmware. New features include:
- Ability to edit 1V/octave tracking compensation and offset
- Edit Custom Scale mode allows for A/B'ing notes with the Fast|Slow switch
- Fixed minor display issues, including flickering of slider LEDs
Download it here: Spectral Multiband Resonator (click the Manuals tab)
Thanks to everyone who came out to Control Voltage on Wednesday to see the Spectral explained!
The User Manual for the Spectral Multiband Resonator is out!
We're at the Tokyo Festival of Modular! Come by our table at SuperDeluxe in Roppongi, Toyko! Saturday May 16 and Sunday May 17. 5pm-11pm
More info here: TFoM 2015
4ms will be at NAMM, with some new products!
Come by our booth and play with our new products announcements. We're at booth 6990 in Hall A.
Buy an old version (1.0.4) of the SCM or RCD for $150. While supplies last...
>>>Show all news...