Retail Price: $269
World-wide Release Date: July 7, 2018
- Records high-fidelity, low-noise, stereo WAV files onto microSD Card.
- Up to 96kHz, 24-bit stereo recording.
- Configurable to 96kHz, 48kHz, or 44.1kHz; and 24-bit or 16-bit; and stereo or mono
- Accepts modular signal level or line level.
- Gain knob and LED level meter allows you easily boost or cut any signal, from synths to smart phones, without clipping.
- Audio can be monitored without recording, so the WAV RECORDER can also be used as a pre-amp for boosting line-level signals to modular level.
- Playback previous recordings or standard WAV files on the microSD Card
- Playback and Record activated by button press, or a trigger jack
- Recording time and number of files are limited only by available space on card: Typical cards can hold hundreds of hours of samples.
- Continuous Recording feature automatically breaks long recordings (>6 hours, typically) into multiple 4GB files. With a large SD Card (128GB), you can literally record continuously for 2 weeks without stopping!
- Connects to the LISTEN modules for recording directly from the main output.
- 24-bit 96kHz Codec (DAC and ADC)