RCD Breakout (RCDBO)
The RCD Breakout adds features to the Rotating Clock Divider module. Six switches allow you to set the maximum Divide-by amount, Gate or Trigger mode, Counting mode, Spread mode, and Auto-Reset. The RCD Breakout requires the RCD to function, and does not use any extra power.
- Gate Counting: Down/Up
- Gate/Trigger mode
- Divide range up to Divide-by-64
- Spread mode: Spread mode causes the output to "spread" evenly amongst the entire max division range (see manual).
- Auto-reset: 16/off
The RCD is 4HP and 48mm (1.85")
- +12V rail: __mA
- +5V rail: not used
- -12V rail: not used
- How to Update your own RCD by yourself: Download the hex file below. Then follow these instructions: Updating Firmware on AVR chips
- Version 1.1 (2012 April 24) for PCB 1.0.2, 1.0.3, and 1.0.4: hex file (adds Spread mode)
- Old Version 1.0.2 for PCB 1.0.1 and up: hex file
- Old Version 1.0.2 for PCB 1.0: hex file
- 4ms RCD github: Always the latest version, as well as other clocker verisons (Tracking Gate Sequencer, DinSync SCM, etc...): 4ms github