|Row Power 45 [RP45]|
Row Power is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for Eurorack systems. Row Power 45 provides enough power for two to three typical Eurorack rows (typically up to about 312HP):
- +12V @ 2.0A maximum, 1.5A recommended
- -12V @ 1.4A maximum, 1.2A recommended
- +5V @ 1.5A maximum, 1.2A recommended
Simply plug a universal power supply (laptop style 15V - 20V DC; we recommend our 90W power brick) into either of the barrel plugs on the 4HP panel. Connect your modules via flying-bus cables or the Bus Stick. For custom power systems, the Row Power 45 has a set of easily soldered holes for using large gauge wire or MTA156 connectors to connect to distribution bus boards.
Multiple Row Power modules can be powered from a single power brick by daisy-chaining with an inexpensive barrel cable. The Row Power 45 can also be daisy-chained to 4ms Company's Pod enclosures. Each power supply is independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows/pods.
The Row Power 45 is compatible with the 4ms Row Power Shield. This device (forthcoming, to be sold separately) attaches to the back of the Row Power 45 and monitors the amount of current being drawn, as well as the voltages of the power rails. The information is sent over Bluetooth to be displayed on a phone or tablet.
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple Row Power units: a common laptop-style power brick could typically run 3-5 rows or Pods
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- Row Power 45 provides more than enough power for three typical rows of modules.
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Row Power 45 is efficient, so it won't heat up your system.
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.01") with power connectors installed.
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
Electrical and Mechanical Specifications:
- Module Size:
- 4 HP Eurorack format module
- Power Output:
- Maximum average load under normal conditions: +12V @ 2.0A, -12V @ 1.4A, +5V @ 1.5A
- Maximum average load under any condition: +12V @ 1.5A, -12V @ 1.2A, +5V @ 1.2A
- Powered by laptop-style DC power supply: 2.1mm barrel, positive center, 15V-20V.
- 2 M3 Knurlie screws